jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

Canciones de Octubre'13

Let Me Go - Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroeger


Parte Favorita:

"I let it go and now I know
A brand new life is down this road
And when it's right, you always know
So this time I won't let go

There's only one thing left here to say
Love's never too late"






Royals - Lorde



"Ooh ooh oh
We're bigger than we ever dreamed,
And I'm in love with being queen.
Ooh ooh oh
Life is great without a care
We aren't caught up in your love affair."











Wild Child - Elen Levon



"When it all falls into place
Let your love get carried away
It's not a dream don't let it fade
Catch the wave

I'm gonna be your one only one wild child
You need to give in into the riptide
Let me take you on on an endless ride
Gonna be your one only one only one wild child"





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario