lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Canciones Diciembre'13

Penúltimo día del año!

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You Lyrics - James Arthur


A cold star coming down
I was way off of the pace
I waited long for the day, now the day comes for me

When I look back we're falling out, you live with a break
You'd always give it, I take it, all the way

We've still got so much to learn, babe

You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you


Hey Brother -Avicii

Hey brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover. 
Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker. 
Oh if the sky comes falling down, for you, there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do. 

Hey brother, do you still believe in one another? 
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder







Wizard - Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway 




Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I will swallow my pride.
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario