miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

Canciones de Septiembre'13

Aunque septiembre aún no ha llegado a su fin, ya tenía ganas de volver a subir esta sección. Y es que cuando me voy de viaje, soy de esas personas  a las que les gusta recargar el móvil de nuevas canciones, así que ya veréis que hay un poco de todo.

Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille

Parte favorita:

"We sat and made a list
Of all the things that we had
Down the backs of table tops
Ticket stubs and your diaries

I read them all one day
When loneliness came and you were away
Oh they told me nothing new,
But I love to read the words you used

These are the things, the things we lost
The things we lost in the fire fire fire"


Lived a Lie -You Me At Six

Parte Favorita

"Well somebody told me
That I would be a dreamer for life
Somebody told me I would never reach the other side
Well you seemed old news, crossed your fingers 
I'm yours to lose 

What if I told you, that things will never improve"




Youth - Daughter

"We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there."

***
"And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one,
'Cause most of us are bitter over someone.
Setting fire to our insides for fun,
To distract our hearts from ever missing them.
But I'm forever missing him."



Love Me Again -John Newman

Parte Favorita:

"It’s unforgivable,
I stole and burnt your soul
Is that what demons do?
They rule the worst of me
Destroy everything,
They bring down angels like you!




Take Me - Tiësto ft. Kyler England 


Parte Favorita:

"Thinking over all the things you said to me, you said to me
All your dreams are dying in the sun
Pretty soon there'll be nowhere left to run away, to run away

Packed your bags to leave by the morning
Destination far off and foreign
It's never or now"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario